If You Want To Quit The Job You Don't Enjoy Working With Financial Success - Then You Must Read This Free Make Money Online Information

Set a Time Limit on Your Goal

by Name: Kurt | Tuesday, July 22, 2008 in |

Can you imagine buying a presale condominium and not knowing when it will be completed? The only answer the developer would give us is, It'll be finished someday." Would you buy it? Well, imagine trying to sell your dream this way: "Someday, my dream will come true." If you wouldn't buy the condo, why would you buy the dream?

If you wish to achieve anything in life, you have to place a time limit on it. A time limit forces you to take action instead of sitting on the couch saying "Someday I'll get there". Don't be afraid to fail. Know that failure is required in order to suceed. You will not find a successful person who doesn't have a few stores to tell about their failures.

Making a living off the Internet is something many people want to do. It's something many of my frinds dream of doing. However, after all these years, onlly two have actually done it. You know why? They actually listen to me when I said, "Go build a site." Others whom I gave the same advice to were all positive, saying "Ya! Sounds great, I need to do this. Working at a job sucks!"

I'm still waiting to see the sites. I'm sure they'll get to it someday

About Me

Latest

Link

blogarama - the blog directory
Internet Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
TopBlogLists.com - Blog Search
Internet blogs